WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways:
- Information You Give Us.We collect your name, email address, phone number, username, password, demographic information (such as your gender) as well as other information you directly give us on our Site.
- Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this Site.
- Information Automatically Collected. We may automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, how you reached our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
- Cookies. We may log information using "cookies." Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type ofinformation is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
- We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
- We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- We use your personal information to send information including confirmations, invoices, technicalnotices, updates, and support and administrative messages.
- We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other newsabout products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- We use your personal information to link or combine user information with other personalinformation.
- We use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent,unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- We use your personal information to provide and deliver products and services customers request.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
- We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personalinformation with others. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- We may share personalinformation when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involvingthe sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These dealscan include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction orproceeding.
- We may share personalinformation for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Ourmarketing emails will tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may stillsend you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about youraccounts and our business dealings with you.
Youmay send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. Youcan request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, andupdate your personal information.
Youcan typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browsersettings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change yoursettings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Siteworks for you.
440N Wolfe Rd
Sunnyvale, California 94085
Or by email at:
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACYPOLICY.